turtle(can't think of a title) turtle(can't think of a title)

Smooth.

That's a swingin' beat you got going on here. I like it.

I can see this being a good intro to a movie.

Voted 5.

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

Still Awesome!

The 2:12 drop still kicks ass.

You haz another 5/5.

Parkerman1700 responds:

Thanks for another 5/5!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Hardstyle

I likes me some hardstyle/jumpstyle.
I also enjoy the piano.

Awesome. This is the first version Ive heard.

Envy responds:

Ooooh a newbie :D Thanks for the review!

Halo 3 Remix- Piano Halo 3 Remix- Piano

Game Boy

I hear an RPG sort of feeling in a Game Boy version of Halo 3. I love the low bit sound you are running here. It is perfect for that sort of thing.

5/5

Blazemann responds:

Thanks.

[DeSire]Battlegrounds [DeSire]Battlegrounds

Aww Yeah.

*Votes 5*

"West-sidehed" "West-sidehed"

That's tight...

That's a good beat right there. I like how you got the vocals in there and the gunshots. Very well done!

msg2007 responds:

Thanks A million, when you get your song up, be sure to keep me posted

Sonic 3- Pathway for a Genius Sonic 3- Pathway for a Genius

Very good.

Wow, I love what you did here... You gave the song, such a strong, nostalgic feeling. I really enjoyed how you bring the melody then back out with the piano and the beat drops and just...everything. So well done.

Meeko-no-Go responds:

^^ thanks a lot!
I did my best with this one, but this was also about a year or two ago. I haven't been really able to make much music lately, so until I can get ahold of my own computer, I'll be stuck releasing some of my previous work every now and then for a while xD

percussionsussmussion percussionsussmussion

Nice beatz

I like what went on right here...

Each part of this could easily be its own song actually if you run the lines a bit longer and maybe overlap a bit. Such as the line at 00:35 and 1:11. You could probably put them together and lower the high end of 1:11 and get a sweet idea.

Either way, I like how it all flowed, very nice!

I also like how my vote jumped your score from like...2.23 all the way to 4.13, hahaha.

Streets of cage Streets of cage

I see where this is going...

Aw man...give it some sort of bass line... That's like...the only thing this is missing. I give it a 10 cause I see where this is going.

msg2007 responds:

WOW thank's alot man, yeah thats what everone been saying.
Well I made this with in the first four days of using FL, so I didnt know anything
about Base lines, actull I'm more of a fine artist and I just got into music, three mounths ago, if you know anygreat site where I can learn that will be very helpful.
I already know about warbeats but that it
Well thanks aging for the high review

.:Sonic3 Icecap:. (Techno RMX) .:Sonic3 Icecap:. (Techno RMX)

I did something that sounded similar to this a while back but never finished it... So that means I like what you did here. Nice!