Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

Very Deep.

It is clear that most of the other reviews are by 12 year-olds that don't understand what this game is saying... Or maybe just fools.

This was a very deep idea and I like how you brought it out. The mood was created well.

I am not the biggest fan of 'flixel' style, but I saw through all that for the message. This game is a work of art and I appreciate what you did here.

5/5

Sonic scene creator V.4 Sonic scene creator V.4

Very Nice!

This has to be the best scene creator that I have seen, with my song on it or not, hahaha.

I love the organization and quality. It is obvious that you work hard on your projects.

10/10

Buttonizer Buttonizer

Seemed alright to me.

Yeah a tad low quality in the animation, but then you made your skills clear in the comments.

As for the haters that for some reason had to waste time with bad reviews, screw em.

Everyone has to start somewhere. The animation is better than what I could do, so I say it's not bad.

Keep practicing.

5/5

Mouse Challenge 4 Mouse Challenge 4

Thanks for the music credit!

Just got through your game...it took me a good half hour using a laptop touch pad. It was very well scripted.

Glad you decided to include my song in there.

Thankz!

MVK-Productions responds:

Thanks, how can I not use your song? Its like epic =D

Great song and thanks for playing!

Cursor Challenge ULTD Cursor Challenge ULTD

Just noticed...

I liked the game and for how long you took. It was pretty good I'd say. Wish I had mad skills to come up with something that clean within 24hrs. Also, thanks for cutting the first seconds of my song. I also thought that it should have began right where you started it up. I'd re-upload it, but well, it NG isn't letting me remove it anymore.

Thankz!

Jindo responds:

Haha glad you liked the game :).

I have a friend (ImperfectDisciple) who would normally do a quick theme for my games, but since he was on vacation (and the few remaining hours probably wouldn't have been enough time for him), I quickly browsed through the portal and found your awesome song ;P.

To be honest, I liked the entire length of the song, I just thought that the loop I cut suited the game on its own :).

Thanks for playing!

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

As a beta...Very nice!

I gave it a ten because...It was a beta, it's not done, but what you have so far is very well done. To take that game and make a flash to it shows skill. I can not wait to see the finished product.

One more thing, nice job writing the charts, the sync was not that bad at all.